Ideas: Concrete goal, emotion regulation, reality check
Traits: Apathetic, clumsy, disrespectful, graceless, mannerless, practical, rational, realistic
Emotions: Annoyance, disappointment, embarrassment, frustration, irritation, uneasiness
- Accepting information that suggests your intuitions are misguided
- Cleansing your aura
- Giving yourself a reality check
- Improving your hospitality skills
- Keeping your emotions in check
- Setting a concrete goal
Ideas: Deep commitment, emotional support, good manners
Traits: Considerate, courteous, gentle, gracious, gallant, kind, respectful, romantic, sophisticated, unhurried
Emotions: Caring, compassion, contentment, enjoyment, joy, pleasure, satisfaction, tenderness
- Acting on intuition alone
- Being committed to a cause in a deep manner
- Believing in and basing decisions on ideals instead of realities
- Bringing intuition or passion to the table
- Offering emotional support to those in need
- Showing good manners to people
- Solving problems in an intuitive manner
Ideas: Illusory goal, self-sacrifice, strong emotions
Traits: Fanatical, fanciful, impractical, irrational, moody, neglect, submissive, unrealistic
Emotions: Anxiety, envy, jealousy, pity, sympathy, tenseness
- Allowing your emotions to control you
- Becoming a fanatic
- Giving in to jealousy, confrontation, and peer pressure
- Pursuing an illusory goal
- Surrendering to strong emotions, from excitement to depression
- Taking on others’ pain
Knight of Cups’
Temper your inclination to be driven to extremes. Love can be passionate without overwhelming you. Spirituality can be deep without becoming bizarre. In all things, seek the balance of the middle ground.
A desire for a Hollywood-style romance may blunt your ability to appreciate the value of everyday, garden-variety love. There’s a fine line between passion and obsession; if your relationship leaves you upset and exhausted, consider other options.
Beware initiatives designed to do little more than stir everyone’s emotions. Keep your own feelings in check, and don’t hesitate to ask for details. Decisions may require more than the facts. What do your wisest advisors feel about your options?
Spirituality may incorporate extremes (speaking in tongues, intense rituals), but more modest spiritual experiences are also valid. Strive to find Spirit in everyday actions. When you do, the smallest gestures take on the aura of ministry.