Ideas: Big dream, fading joy, impermanence
Traits: Anticipative, contemplative, discontented, dreamy, imaginative, purposeful, reflective
Emotions: Disappointment, eagerness, homesickness, hope, loneliness, longing, unhappiness
- Cultivating contentment in your life
- Dreaming big
- Finding your bliss
- Leaving a place where joy is fading
- Planning your perfect life
- Seeking a heaven on earth
Ideas: Dream life, fulfillment, vacation
Traits: Agreeable, appreciative, calm, ebullient, familial, felicific, lyrical, peaceful, warm
Emotions: Amazement, bliss, contentment, enjoyment, joy, pleasure, relief, satisfaction
- Appreciating and embracing the wonderfulness of life
- Being deeply thankful for all you’ve been given
- Enjoying the moment while it lasts
- Living your dream life
- Recognizing the gifts the Universe brings your way
- Surrounding yourself with close ones
- Taking a pleasant vacation with family members
Ideas: Overwhelming emotions, utopianism, wishful thinking
Traits: Fanciful, greedy, idealistic, impractical, intense, irrational, unrealistic
Emotions: Desire, envy, jealousy, sentimentality, tenseness
- Comparing your achievements or relationships to unrealistic fantasy standards
- Envying the achievements and happiness of others
- Experiencing emotions so intense they blunt your ability to cope with reality
- Feeling overwhelmed by emotions
- Lingering in a situation that once brought you great happiness
- Wishing good things last forever
Ten of Cups’
Gratitude enhances success. While celebrating your achievements, remember to give credit to those who helped you achieve it. Overwhelm others with sincere recognition, and you’ll find yourself surrounded by an army of eager supporters.
Having it all may be a matter of perspective. Rather than pursue a fantasy romance, decide what you really want and need. Your relationship doesn’t require anyone else’s stamp of approval. Do what delights you, and be grateful for what you have.
Fulfilling work is rare indeed. Be careful how you define success; don’t get so caught up in reaching the next goal that you forget to celebrate your achievements so far. Feeling overwhelmed? Take time out to count your blessings and realign your work with what matters most.
While we may glimpse nirvana in meditation, maintaining a constant state of bliss may prove to be an unrealistic goal. Delight in the small steps you take along the Path. Don’t be overly concerned with spiritual arrival; enjoy the journey.