Ideas: Connection, face value, revelation
Traits: Active, logical, open, rational, shallow, superficial, tolerant
Emotions: Caring, eagerness, enthusiasm, optimism
- Acting on the information
- Connecting with others
- Improving your listening skills
- Revealing some information
- Taking someone or something at face value
- Thinking rationally rather than intuitively
Ideas: Profundity, sixth sense, spirituality
Traits: Discreet, intuitive, mystical, passive, patient, perceptive, quiet, reflective
Emotions: Contentment, hope, relief, satisfaction
- Exploring unconventional spirituality
- Keeping secrets
- Listening to your feelings and intuitions
- Observing others
- Preserving purity
- Reflecting instead of acting
- Waiting for the right time
Ideas: Conspiracy, disconnection, spy
Traits: Aloof, asocial, enigmatic, intolerant, invisible, repressed, uncooperative
Emotions: Alienation, isolation, loneliness, pride
- Failing to take advantage of an opportunity
- Keeping out of sight
- Obsessing on secrets and conspiracies
- Refusing to become involved, even when involvement is appropriate
- Repressing or concealing feelings over time
- Spying on others
The High Priestess’s
Learning to listen can be the most difficult lesson of all. Invest energy in the transformational discipline of silence. Disengaging from the drive to respond will free you to reflect. As an observer, you will see patterns participants will overlook.
Your heart is your best source of information now; listen to it. Set, communicate, and respect sexual limits. Don’t tell everything you know; one element of attraction is mystery. Still, don’t be a puzzle; communicate your needs and the reasons for them. Watch and learn.
Play your cards close to the vest. Reveal your insights to a chosen few. Rather than take rash action now, keep still and observe. Hold your tongue and learn by listening. Listen to your gut instincts. When the time comes for action, you’ll know.
The unconventional image of a papess recalls the legend of the heretical, cross-dressing Pope Joan, whose true gender was revealed when she unexpectedly gave birth. Consider alternative spiritual paths or nontraditional applications of your familiar faith.