- Watch for new projects and new beginnings.
- Prepare to take something on faith.
- Something new comes your way; go for it.
|Unexpectedly, if at all|
- A powerful man may play a role in your day.
- Your current situation must be seen as one element of a much larger plan.
|Within three months|
|The High Priestess|
- A mysterious woman arrives.
- A sexual secret may surface.
- Someone knows more than he or she will reveal.
|Within 28 days|
- Pregnancy is in the cards.
- An opportunity to be involved in luxurious sexuality is coming.
- Beware of a tendency towards addiction.
|Within seven and one half months|
- A father figure arrives.
- A new employer or authority figure will give you orders.
- Expect discipline or correction in the near future.
|March 20–April 19|
- Expect to be caught in a misdeed and punished accordingly.
- Pray for forgiveness and confess wrongdoings.
- A more experienced man, spiritual leader, or father figure will come into your life.
|April 20–May 20|
- A new personal or professional relationship blossoms.
- Sexual opportunities abound.
- Unexpectedly, a friend becomes a lover.
|May 21–June 20|
- Victory is a certainty.
- Move ahead with all plans.
- Beware of the jealousy of others.
|June 21–July 22|
- Your self-control will be tested.
- A woman will seek to change her partner or lover.
- You are a strong, capable person.
|July 23–August 22|
- A period of loneliness begins.
- One partner in a relationship departs.
- A search for love or money proves fruitless.
|August 23–September 22|
|Wheel of Fortune|
- Some events are in the hands of heaven.
- You’ve lived through this before. What happened then?
|Within 12 years|
- A legal verdict will be rendered soon.
- Someone is making a decision.
- You need to get the facts.
|September 23–October 22|
|The Hanged Man|
- A traitor is revealed.
- One of your friends is working against you.
- Change your ways or suffer the consequences.
|When you least expect it|
- A relationship or illness ends suddenly.
- Limit travel and risk-taking.
- General gloom and doom.
|October 23–November 21|
- Someone’s using drugs or alcohol to excess.
- It’s time to get back on that diet.
|November 22–December 21|
- Adultery and unfaithfulness.
- A string of extremely bad luck is coming your way.
- Beware of evil influences and wolves in sheep’s clothing.
|December 22–January 19|
- Impending disaster.
- Cancel plans and reverse decisions.
- Someone wants to take you down a notch or two.
- Don’t hold back; say what you really mean.
|Within 23 months|
- Get an astrology chart drawn up.
- Someone is a little too starstruck.
- What’s happening now has long been foreordained.
|January 20–February 17|
- Watch for problems at the end of the month.
- Someone you know needs to howl at the moon more often.
- Someone is about to change his or her mind about an important decision.
|February 18–March 19|
- Everything’s coming up roses (or sunflowers, whatever the case may be).
- Whatever’s on your mind, go for it because you can’t lose today.
|Within one year|
- An old issue you thought was over will come up again today.
- Get ready for huge changes: break-ups, sudden calls from old friends, and unexpected setbacks.
- God’s trying to get your attention.
|Unexpectedly, if at all|
- Winning the lottery.
- Getting your heart’s desire.
- Having everything you ever imagined having.
|Within 29.5 years|
|Ace of Wands|
- Someone has the hots for you.
- A new job offer is coming your way.
- Walk softly, and carry a big stick.
|In the spring (March 21–June 21)|
|Two of Wands|
- Beware of false friends.
- Don’t be mealy-mouthed; say what you think and do what you want to do.
|March 21–March 30|
|Three of Wands|
- You’ll be planning a trip soon.
- Be on the lookout: your ship is coming in.
|March 31–April 10|
|Four of Wands|
- Someone is watching and evaluating your work.
- You may get a wedding invitation soon.
|April 11–April 20|
|Five of Wands|
- Prepare for a fight with your best friend.
- Remember: once you let words loose, you can’t take them back.
|July 22–August 1|
|Six of Wands|
- Someone is planning a party for you, but not everyone feels so good about your recent success.
- Watch out for envious friends.
|August 2–August 11|
|Seven of Wands|
- Don’t be surprised by a personal attack.
- Prepare to defend yourself or someone you love.
|August 12–August 22|
|Eight of Wands|
- Watch for a surprising letter in the mail.
- Your whole world is about to be turned on its ear.
|November 23–December 2|
|Nine of Wands|
- Don’t relax yet; there’s more to come.
- The test you’re facing now is happening for one reason: to show you who your real friends are.
|December 3–December 12|
|Ten of Wands||You’re worn out! Back off, take a time out, and let someone else handle things for a while.||December 13–December 21|
|Page of Wands||This card represents a young man or woman with a fiery, enthusiastic demeanor, likely born a Cancer, Leo, or Virgo, who wants to start a new relationship with you.||June 21–September 22|
|Knight of Wands||This card represents a man with a bold, passionate personality, likely born between July 12 and August 11, who wants to sweep you off your feet.||July 12–August 11|
|Queen of Wands||This card represents a woman with an attractive, appealing personality, likely born between March 11 and April 20, who wants to charm you into doing things her way.||March 11–April 20|
|King of Wands||This card represents an older man with a commanding, charismatic personality, likely born between November 13 and December 12, who prefers to give directions and have them followed.||November 13–December 12|
|Ace of Cups|
- Romance is in the cards!
- A new relationship or marriage is just around the corner.
- Prayers are answered.
|In the summer (June 21–September 23)|
|Two of Cups|
- Someone has a secret crush on you.
- Relationships should be mutual; get rid of a leech.
|June 21–July 1|
|Three of Cups||Unconventional romance is coming your way: a gay or lesbian relationship, or a love affair with someone you’ve always dismissed.||July 2–July 11|
|Four of Cups|
- A lover is getting restless.
- Find out what he or she needs, or new opportunities may lure your partner away.
|July 12–July 21|
|Five of Cups|
- A breakup looms.
- Don’t cry over spilt milk.
- Take your lumps and get back in the saddle.
|October 23–November 1|
|Six of Cups|
- A stingy spirit is strangling your enjoyment of life.
- Loosen up and think of others for once, why don’t you?
|November 2–November 11|
|Seven of Cups|
- You’re being fed a line.
- Rather than be dazzled by fancy words and promises, demand something real.
|November 13–November 22|
|Eight of Cups|
- Someone’s “stepping out” on you, now or in the near future.
- Maybe it’s time to quit talking about the problem and just move on.
|February 19–February 28|
|Nine of Cups||Whatever you want, you’ll get it.||March 1–March 10|
|Ten of Cups|
- Marriage and family are in the cards.
- Expect a friendship to blossom into a romance.
|March 11–March 20|
|Page of Cups||This card represents a young man or woman with a watery, dreamy demeanor, likely born a Libra, Scorpio, or Sagittarius, who wants to start a new relationship with you.||September 23–December 21|
|Knight of Cups||This card represents a man with an emotional, sensitive personality, likely born between October 13 and November 11, who wants you to rally around his latest passionate cause.||October 13–November 11|
|Queen of Cups||This card represents a woman with an emotional, deeply spiritual nature, likely born between June 11 and July 11, who uses emotional and spiritual appeals to sway others to her point of view.||June 11–July 11|
|King of Cups||This card represents an older man with a gentle, sensitive presence, likely born between February 9 and March 10, who is known for his fairness and tolerance.||February 9–March 10|
|Ace of Swords|
- The time to make a choice is now.
- Stop wavering and do what you know is best.
|In the fall (September 23–December 22)|
|Two of Swords|
- Sometimes, the only way to win is to refuse to fight.
- You’re stuck for now; let time pass before taking action.
|September 23–October 2|
|Three of Swords|
- Breakups and infidelity abound.
- What hurts now, though, will turn out to be good for you later on.
|October 3–October 12|
|Four of Swords|
- Don’t make any decision now.
- Wait, and you’ll be glad you did.
|October 13–October 22|
|Five of Swords|
- Someone is stealing from you, financially or romantically.
- Be wary of friends who talk behind your back.
|January 20–January 29|
|Six of Swords|
- You’ll soon go on a long journey over water.
- Actions have unexpected consequences, so be prepared.
|January 30–February 8|
|Seven of Swords|
- Don’t assume people around you are worthy of your trust.
- Ask for an accounting of where people have been, and what they’ve been doing.
|February 9–February 18|
|Eight of Swords|
- Get over playing the victim.
- Once you realize you are your own biggest obstacle, nothing can hold you back.
|May 21–May 31|
|Nine of Swords||If you take the action you’re considering now, you’ll be sorry in the future.||June 1–June 10|
|Ten of Swords|
- Put off plans and do not take action until omens are better.
|June 11–June 20|
|Page of Swords||This card represents a young man or woman with an airy, intellectual demeanor, likely born a Capricorn, Aquarius, or Pisces, who wants to learn something new from you or have a discussion with you.||December 22–March 20|
|Knight of Swords||A blunder leads someone to say something he or she regrets. If this was you, be prepared to apologize and move on.||January 10–February 8|
|Queen of Swords||This card represents a woman with an artistic, intellectual nature, likely born between September 12 and October 12, who uses clever, positive communication to sway others to her point of view.||September 12–October 12|
|King of Swords||This card represents an older man with an insightful, deliberate spirit, likely born between May 11 and June 10, who is known for his integrity and sharp decision-making ability.||May 11–June 10|
|Ace of Pentacles|
- Your health will improve.
- The check you’re looking for really is in the mail.
|In the winter (December 22–March 21)|
|Two of Pentacles|
- It’s time to balance the budget.
- Avoid the temptation to spend critical funds on frivolous goods.
|December 22–December 30|
|Three of Pentacles|
- A high-dollar contract is in your future.
- If you work hard, you’ll succeed.
|December 31–January 9|
|Four of Pentacles||A rainy day is coming—it’s time to save.||January 10–January 19|
|Five of Pentacles|
- Finances are getting tighter.
- Prepare for a setback.
|April 21–April 30|
|Six of Pentacles||When you need help, ask for it. Remember, though: what you receive may be limited by what you’ve given to others in the past.||May 1–May 10|
|Seven of Pentacles|
- Things won’t work out as expected.
- Pick up the pieces and prepare to move on.
|May 11–May 20|
|Eight of Pentacles|
- Stop over-analyzing, researching, and outlining.
- Buckle down and get the work done.
|August 23–September 1|
|Nine of Pentacles||Until you appreciate what you have, you won’t have any luck getting more.||September 2–September 11|
|Ten of Pentacles|
- Big money is in the near future.
- Expect a powerful blessing to come your way.
|September 12–September 22|
|Page of Pentacles||This card represents a young man or woman with an earthy, practical demeanor, likely born an Aries, Taurus, or Gemini, who playfully encourages you to take financial or sexual risks.||March 21–June 20|
|Knight of Pentacles|
- A stingy person may chide you for spending money.
- Be prepared to defend an economic or sexual decision.
|April 11–May 10|
|Queen of Pentacles||This card represents a woman with an expansive, sensual nature, likely born between December 13 and December 31, who uses sensual appeal and the promise of reward to sway others to her point of view.||December 13–December 31|
|King of Pentacles||This card represents an older man with a financially, socially, and politically conservative spirit, likely born between August 12 and September 11, who is known for putting his money where his mouth is.||August 12–September 11|